Search found 51 matches

by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: H- Scene placement (spoilers)
Replies: 30
Views: 37096

Re: H- Scene placement (spoilers)

but yuuto is darkened one as well if he possessed by desire
and so he had enough strength to win over other possessed dude.
this makes much sense to me.. but why world didn't form of desire and shuttered oath.. that is much better question
by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:28 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Concept art
Replies: 13
Views: 11698

Re: Concept art

http://www.minitokyo.net/Eien+no+Aselia

that what i found by Googleing less then a min.
they do require some kind of registration to view the large versions but that is your job :P
by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: [BETA] Yet another Eien no Aselia Trainer (v 0.3)
Replies: 29
Views: 54069

Re: [BETA] Yet another Eien no Aselia Trainer

well that a problem, as my poor aselia in lvl 99. :(
in case you didn't noticed, i edited my previous post
by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: [BETA] Yet another Eien no Aselia Trainer (v 0.3)
Replies: 29
Views: 54069

Re: [BETA] Yet another Eien no Aselia Trainer

good job, an Class/level functions is what i really missed in theonegod trainer. i'll download and finally save my poor aselia from the low-mind class of doom :P oh and checking, just in case, the new class will change her stat not just add the stat of the new class right? i don't want to unbalance ...
by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)
Replies: 122
Views: 163780

Re: Eien no Aselia (Eng) Trainer (A Cheating Tool)

what you basically did is change the separate HP/99skills to all in 1 button?
well, the all in one button is nice, but i think the separate options where useful as well, it would be nice to have both.

oh and also there 2 strange captions for the new options saying numeric 1 & numeric 2
by DarkMaster
Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: H- Scene placement (spoilers)
Replies: 30
Views: 37096

Re: H- Scene placement (spoilers)

well as long desire didn't broke there no Shun the ruling sword, as world wasn't created.
but he probably was strong enough to defeat oath possessed Shun (the one who smashed desire).
by DarkMaster
Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Second Playthrough
Replies: 12
Views: 9767

Re: Second Playthrough

yes the "skip" button and Ctrl-skip works differently.
the "skip" button skips unread only, and he does so faster then the ctrl-skip.

found that out only on my 3rd playthrough :P
by DarkMaster
Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: Love points
Replies: 16
Views: 13798

Re: Love points

well good job finding this out,
but there are no use for any love points above 40 for those 3 as this is the requirement for their route.
by DarkMaster
Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: "What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL
Replies: 63
Views: 50076

Re: "What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL

very minor orpha spoilers i was thinking about her route the same thing at first but for 95% of the route yuuto thinks of her as little sister, and even the remaining 5% he himself admit hes "love" is different from her "love". also her route story is very good, after finishing the 4 spirits routes ...
by DarkMaster
Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 pm
Forum: Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de
Topic: "What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL
Replies: 63
Views: 50076

Re: "What is ur most hated antagonist !?" POLL

urukas route doesn't spoils Esperias route. but it MEGA spoils orphas route.